Leica BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
най-малкият и най-лек скенер
The Leica BLK360 captures the world around you with full-colour panoramic images overlaid on a high-accuracy point cloud. Simple to use with just the single push of one button, the BLK360 is the smallest and lightest of its kind. Anyone who can operate an iPad can now capture the world around them with high resolution 3D panoramic images.
Using the Autodesk ReCap Pro mobile app, the BLK360 streams image and point cloud data to iPad. The app filters and registers scan data in real time. After capture, ReCap Pro enables point cloud data transfer to a number of CAD, BIM, VR and AR applications. The integration of BLK360 and Autodesk software dramatically streamlines the reality capture process thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals.
BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
- Allows you to scan in high, standard and fast resolutions
- Weighs 1kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
- Less than 3 minutes for full-dome scan (in standard resolution) and 150 MP spherical image generation
- 360,000 laser scan pts/se
- HDR and thermal imaging
ReCap Pro Software
- Gain complete access to ReCap Pro for desktop, web and mobile*
- Control all aspects of the reality capture process remotely on ReCap for iPad
- Automatically register and visualise scan data in the field
- Mark up, tag and collaborate on scans while on the job site
- Reduce rework requests and share reality data remotely
- Seamless data transfer into Autodesk design software
Чрез комбиниране на BLK360 и Autodesk ReCap Pro вашите предимства могат да бъдат:
On-the-fly image and point cloud processing in the field.
Flexibility to scan wherever, whenever with the small lightweight scanner that fits into a messenger bag.
Push-button scanning that automatically stitches and registers in the mobile version of ReCap Pro.
Свързаност на Cloud
Better collaboration and virtualisation with cloud sync.
Опростено събиране на данни
Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data.
Reality capture data connectivity with Autodesk’s design solutions.